From The Archives

Dedicated to educating our fellow members and greater community about how to help our Earth be healthier by living greener and healthier lives.

Mar 2014

From Our Historian

 
Ten years ago, on February 28, 2004, UUCCSM purchased the lot next door, 1248 18th Street, after it was unexpectedly listed by a local real estate agent. The church had been inquiring about the property since the 1960s as a logical site for future expansion. On Sunday, March 21, 2004, the congregation was invited to walk through the 1914 (est.) cottage that had been a rental property for decades.
 
 — Rob Briner